1. This range is for Coyote Valley Cowboy Members ONLY. Membership information is available at
the Coyote Valley Sporting Clays Front Desk.
2. Please sign in and pay daily fee at Coyote Valley Sporting Clays Front Desk BEFORE shooting.
All participants and observers must sign our online Waiver. Click on the Sign our Waiver tab below.
3. Eye Protection is MANDATORY at all times for both shooters and observers.
4. When 3 or more shooters are on the firing line, a Range Safety Officer must be on the range. To act
as Range Safety Officer, you must be a SASS RO1 AND be at least 18 years of age, OR be authorized
by Coyote Valley Sporting Clays to act as Range Safety Officer on our behalf.
5. All loading, unloading, and firing of guns MUST be done along the firing line.
6. The metal targets are for pure lead bullets fired from low velocity ammunition ONLY. No jacketed
7. Shoot only at designated targets, DO NOT shoot at trees, cows, buildings or props.
8. Shotgun knock down targets are for shotgun ONLY. The RED targets are for RIMFIRE ONLY.
The cowboy silhouettes along the fence are NOT targets.
9. The Livery Stable is the only stage where the shooter can go downrange to reset targets while other
stages are in use. To go downrange on other stages, a “cease fire” must be called.
10. Before leaving, clean up after yourself and return everything to its original position.
11. Violation of these RANGE RULES will result in disqualification from the range.
12. If you observe any unsafe situation, leave the range immediately and report it to the Pro-Shop.
13. Unless otherwise stated, SASS Rules Apply at all times as stated in the SASS Shooters Handbook, revised, including “Safety Practices” items 1-39.
Who is Qualified
Five Stage Shooting
Who To Contact
Black Powder Event
Calendar of Events
BLOGS & SWAPS
Cowboy Shootin’ Blog
Swap or Sell
For Sale or Trade
SASS Shooters Handbook