Anyone who meets ALL of the following requirements:
1. You must be a current Coyote Valley Cowboys Member.
2. Please sign in and pay daily fee at Coyote Valley Sporting Clays Front Desk BEFORE shooting.
You must sign our online Waiver. Click on the Sign our Waiver tab below.
3. You must be experienced and knowledgeable in safe firearm use and observe all SASS rules
and Coyote Valley Cowboys Range Rules and policies. We reserve the right to refuse service to
anyone, and will disqualify anyone who does not respect the rules of our range. Safety on the
range is your responsibility as well as ours.
4. Whenever three or more persons are present on the firing line, a Range Master must be designated
and posted as such on the Acting Range Master Sign.
Any person qualified for Open Practice may bring a guest(s) provided that ALL of the following requirements are meet:
1. The host member is at least an RO1, or an RO1 is present and acting as the Range Master.
2. The guest must sign our online Waiver. Click on the Sign our Waiver tab below.
3. The guest must be supervised by and shooting at the same stage with the host member
4. The guest pays the daily range fee.
5. Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent sign our online Waiver on their behalf. Click on the
Sign our Waiver tab below. Minor must be supervised by and shooting at the same stage with either
a parent or guardian who meets the Open Practice qualifications OR a member who is at least an RO1.
NOTE: Dress Code is not enforced during Open Practice. For your safety, we recommend wearing boots, long
pants, and sleeved shirts as well as hats. Eye protection is always mandatory for participants and observers.
Who is Qualified
Cowboy For Beginners
Five Stage Shooting
Who To Contact
Black Powder Event
Calendar of Events
BLOGS & SWAPS
Cowboy Shootin’ Blog
Swap or Sell
For Sale or Trade
SASS Shooters Handbook